Thursday, May 16, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Bling Day 4: Neon Hawaiian Flower Mani!

Hello, readers! It's day 4 of Bling Week with the Digit-al Dozen! Are you enjoying this week? It's less freehand nail art for me and more nail art accessories so it's a nice change!

Today's post is bright and fun and reminds me of Hawaiian shirts! I really wanted to try out the neon yellow glitter topper, Elevation Polish Huangshan, over a neon base and chose to go with a new Hit The Beach DARE Colors polish: Bikini Tiny! (Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win both sets of DARE Colors polishes, it ends tomorrow night!!). I added some fun rhinestone flowers in this pretty aqua blue and I love how all of the colors go together!

The base color is much more fuchsia and not as orange-leaning as my photos show. I guess my camera isn't very good with neons.




How fun is this glitter? 

What do you think of this neon bling mani? I liked it much more when it was done than I thought I would when I started, so that's a plus! Come back tomorrow for the final day of Bling Week! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love this mani! Gorgeous colour combo and that glitter is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that glitter!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a seriously cool polish!! And the mani is so fun, I love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet mani!! And I am so happy that I also have this glitter. It looks so awesome on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the use of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete