Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lancôme Simply Aqua Swatch and Review!

Hello, readers! I have a polish to share with you today from the new Lancôme Aquatic Summer Collection! It is called Simply Aqua and is my first Lancôme polish. You may remember my Press Release from this Aquatic Summer Collection, but if you don't, you can click my link below to see the other 3 colors.

http://www.adventuresinacetone.com/2013/05/new-lancome-aquatic-summer-collection.html

Simply Aqua is a pale blue that almost leans periwinkle on my skin tone. It applied beautifully and the beveled brush made it really easy. The color was sheer, however, and required 4 coats for complete coverage. It is very shiny on it's own and I am showing it without top coat so you can see.


So shiny without top coat!

The beveled brush edge for easy application.

I love the pretty box it comes in! As you can see, these bottles are smaller than average, only 6 ml.


What do you think of Simply Aqua from Lancôme's Aquatic Summer Collection? This collection is only out for a limited time to get yours while you can! 

You can buy this, as well as the 3 other Aquatic Summer polishes(shown below) for $15 each at Lancome.com and at all Lancôme Counters.


Thank you for reading!

*Polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. It took four coats for full coverage? I'm not sure I want to spend $15 on something that takes four coats even if the color is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, but i wish the formula was better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color - looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around $15 for 6ml. Yeesh...clearly I'm just not a dedicated enough polish addict. ;)

    ReplyDelete