Monday, May 13, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Bling Day 1: Reverse Glitter Gradient!

Hello, readers! It's time for another Digit-al Dozen week! This month's theme is Bling and it's so broad that I am having trouble with it. Today's post is a simple reverse glitter gradient but I loved these nails so much that I've been wearing them since Friday!

I bought my first Dior nail polish and it is gorgeous! St Tropez is such a "Jacki color" and I am so happy I was able to get my hands on it since it's harder to find now. I did 2 coats of Dior St Tropez and then dabbed Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars from the cuticle toward the tip using a triangle makeup sponge. I have a thicker gel-like top coat followed by Cult Nails Wicked Fast to seal in all of the glitter but the thicker top coat caused the bubbles you see in the macro. :(




What do you think of this mani? I wore it for Hailey's 5th birthday weekend! Thanks for reading! 


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I love this mani SO much! You're making me want Magic Fairy Stars, dangit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting look! I love this Dior polish, such a pretty blue. It's good you've got it (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Reverse glitter gradients are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh! i am trying to resist magic fairy stars SO very much. you are the third person now to make me sway and want it so so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO PRETTY! I love this Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love glitter gradients! this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete