Thursday, June 21, 2012

Born Pretty Fimo Slice Review!

Good morning readers! I have a fun post to share with you today! Have you heard of Fimo Slices or tried them before? This was my first time using them even though I've been eyeing them for a while. I got these from the Born Pretty Store and they also came with nail glue for easy application!


Step 1: Pick which fimo slice you want from the wheel. I chose a butterfly!



Step 2: Apply a drop of nail glue where you want the fimo slice to  be on your nail and hold in place while it dries. I didn't know that they would be flexible and was happy that I could "bend" it to the natural curve of my nail while it was drying!


Step 3: Enjoy!

These are such a cute addition to a plain manicure, or nail art as well! You can find these at the Born Pretty Store online among other nail art supplies HERE for under $2! Don't forget that Born Pretty ships free worldwide! 

Please use my 7% off code with your order as well: JACJ61

What do you think? Thanks for reading!

*This was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love adding fimo slices to my manis... I did one with watermelon recently! The little butterfly is really cute :)

    http://maligreen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/notd-watermelon-sparkle.html

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute I just ordered a bunch from eBay they are so cheap I've been doing fun summer looks with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some of these from my local poundland, they are so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are adorable! that's great they come pre-sliced. i worry that i'll cut them too thick or uneven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fimo! I have so many in my collection I just havent got round to using them yet!

    Jazz x

    www.prettylovelynail.com

    ReplyDelete