Wednesday, June 13, 2012

KBShimmer Shipwrecked!

Good morning, readers! I have a pretty combo that I've had on my toes for over a week and just now was able to try out on my nails. I just love it! OPI No Room For the Blues is such a nice bright summer blue and Shipwrecked tones it down a bit with the darker base tint but they are still bright.


I used: Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of OPI No Room For the Blues
2 coats of KBShimmer Shipwrecked
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

What do you think of this combo? I can't wait to see what other things I can layer Shipwrecked over! If you are interested in Shipwrecked or want to see what other polishes are offered, you can go "like" the facebook page to keep up with info on the polish. Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of swatches for this glitter! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of blue to bring out its shimmery goodness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! maybe try it as a jelly sandwich too? yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. http://kbshimmer.com/ShoppingNailPolish.html


      or for international orders:

      http://kbshimmer.com/ShoppingNailPolish.html

      Delete