Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shimmer-thon Day 5- Cindy!

Good morning, readers! We are at the half way point in the Shimmer-thon so far! Do you have a favorite yet or are you waiting to see the last half?

As I said before, Cindy named this polish collection after her best friends! I thought that she had named this polish after herself, but she actually has a friend named Cindy as well.

Cindy the polish is a red tinted jelly base with red and holographic glitters. I really liked this one on. It didn't have big chunky glitters but the tinted base helped it cover easily and it was SO smooth before I applied top coat. I liked the tinted base a lot!

For some reason, my camera+light box made the holographic glitters glow golden in the pics!



I used: 
Orly Nail Defense
3 coats of Shimmer Polish Cindy
1 coat of Shimmer Polish Glass

As I said above, this polish stood out because it was in a tinted base and only had smaller glitters so it made for a very smooth surface once applied. I'm not generally a red person but I really like this one! I'd definitely recommend this one if you aren't as into the chunky glitter bombs like the others we've seen.

Cindy has an etsy shop HERE if you are interested in this or any of her other polishes. The polishes retail for $12 each. You can also find her blog with contact info HERE and her new Facebook Page HERE.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!


*This product was sent for me to review with my honest opinion


 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This would be great layered over some of the summer neons. Regardless, it's lovely all on its own as well. : )

    ReplyDelete