Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Milani Spring 2012 Swatches!

Hello readers! I have more Milani polish swatches to share with you today! There will also be one more post planned this week with the last of the current polishes I have to show you, so stay tuned for that!

Most are only 2 coats, no top coat below.

First we have Signature Gold. This is two easy coats. As you can see, it's darker than the typical gold but still a pretty color. It's a bit of a frosty metallic, however, so you can see the brush strokes.

Next we have Teddy Brown. This taupe color is very neutral and applied easily in two coats. 

Dark Coffee is next. This is a nice, rich, dark brown. Maybe even a bit lighter than the swatch is showing. It really reminded me of a chocolate Hershey's bar. Only 2 coats for full coverage and a gorgeous color!

Deep Thoughts is a dark purple with a pretty shimmer! It's hard to capture on camera, but in person was more noticeable. Very pretty, also only 2 coats.

Lastly we have Ruby Jewels. This is red glitter in a pinkish-red jelly base. I did 3 coats here for more coverage. The first coat was very pink but each additional coat made it more and more red. Look how shiny this dries without top coat!

What do you think of these 5 Milani colors? Which is your favorite? Least favorite? I think I'd have to say that my favorite is Deep Thoughts and least favorite being Teddy Brown because it's so neutral and not really my favorite kind of color.

Milani can be found in some US Walmarts, Targets, and CVS Pharmacy stores. You can also purchase these on the Milani website HERE. They retail for $4.49 each. 

Thanks for reading!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. hi Jacki! I am a newbie to the nail blog world and I am so glad I found your awesome blog! I just went thru and instead of leaving a million comments I thought I'd just leave you one! hahaha I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signature gold looks so nice! I'm also a big fan of ruby jewels. Milani is an odd brand, I see it at Superstore but barely buy it. However, I did end up picking up their eyeliner and gold glitter, it turned out awesome! I have a feeling I'll be buying more milani reaaal soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Ruby Jewels for at least a year if not more... Are they claiming its new??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? I just looked on their site and it's not marked with the "new" symbol. I guess they just wanted it added to my box to review. Sorry about that!

      Delete