Monday, June 4, 2012

Shimmer-thon Day 4-Jennifer!

Good morning, readers! Are you enjoying the Shimmer-thon so far? I love theme weeks! I need to start thinking of more themes to do in the future.

Today's post features Shimmer Polish Jennifer! Jennifer surprised me. It wasn't until I was looking closely at the bottle and my pictures that I realized how pretty the different colors were together! The big gold and copper hexagon glitters stood out the most and all of the other pretty tiny glitters were hidden. The color combination of the pastel glitters reminds me of fish scales!!



Look at the pastel colors! I see blue, lavender, pink, gold, and copper.


I used: 
Orly Nail Defense
3 coats of Shimmer Polish Jennifer
1 coat of Shimmer Glass

This color ended up being one of my favorites so far which was a total surprise to me! I can't wait to layer it over a pastel color! Or a black! I bet all of the pastels would show up really well over black!

This was definitely another super packed glitter polish! I still can't believe how much glitter and the variety that goes into these Shimmer Polishes! 

Cindy has an etsy shop HERE if you are interested in this or any of her other polishes. The polishes retail for $12 each. You can also find her blog with contact info HERE and her new Facebook Page HERE.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!


*This product was sent for me to review with my honest opinion

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! I agree, those colors look real gorgeous together!
    Can't wait to see it layered!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one! The colors make me think it would be a great Spring/Easter color! It would be awesome to layer it over pastel skittles! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im drooling! this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous glitter! I'm really liking all of these.

    ReplyDelete