Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 13: Animal Print

Good morning! Don't forget, today is the Buy 1 Get 1 Free butterLONDON polish deal at Ulta!! I'm heading there as soon as they open to grab my 2 polishes!! :)

Today's challenge is Animal Print. I went easy on myself for this one and decided to do a turtle shell print. It's the stamp that can be a "giraffe" print if you use different colors, but I wanted to try this instead. I saw this youtube tutorial by Miss80Million before I bought my Bundle Monster plates and have been wanting to try it ever since.

I used: China Glaze Passion
 Stamped Zoya Veruschka(who says you can't use a matte polish for stamping? if you work fast enough you can!) with Bundle Monster Plate BM-215.
Top Coat of Out The Door

This seemed too easy for the challenge,  but at least it was something I'd been wanting to try out! What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! I love a good green polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...and this is one I think I'll try with my stamps (is this one in my bundle?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome! My lame Ulta doesn't even sell Butter London! I'm not really a fan anyways-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I need to get me some more plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have looked at this design many times on my plate with no idea what to do with it! I can never decide if I want to use it as a giraffe or a turtle and try new colors instead of the typical ones. I love what you done with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely going to try and replicate this one! It's really adorable, probably your best one yet!
    I don't check your blog for a day or two and I am always pleasantly surprised with several wonderful posts and idea!

    Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete