Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nail Mail and Haul Post!

The past 2 weeks have been big for me in terms of getting nail polish! I got a lot of nail mail, and also had some new hauls from Ulta, Sally's, and Kroger. Here are the pictures(please click to enlarge!):


 a-england Lady of the Lake and Tristam! Purchased at Llarowe

 Ozotic 528, 505, and piCture pOlish denim from my husband!

 OPI Roadhouse Blues and I Lily Love You from Kroger grocery store!

 China Glaze Traffic Jam from Sally's Beauty Supply!

 My Ulta Haul on the butterLONDON sale day!
 L-R: Ulta Taupe on a Rope, Ulta Chic Peek, bL British Racing Green, bL Big Smoke, Ulta Army of 1, and Ulta Material Girl.

 The entire Wet n Wild On The Prowl Collection!! My friend Alyssa was able to find these for me and send them my way! 
L-R: Buy Me A Drink, Ready To Pounce, Behind Closed Doors, Tangled In My Web, Correction Tape, Jungle Fever, Ink Well, and Cougar Attack

essence nail art twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the extra bella and edward for my giveaway aren't pictured). Ruth was able to send these to me from Spain! I love them!!!!!
L-R: Bella, Edward, Thelma, Louise, Chuck, and Blair.

Such an amazing 2 weeks of polish for me!! Hope you enjoyed reading!
Pin It!

10 comments: