Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breakfast At Tiffany's Bridal Shower!!

Hey everyone, hope you all had a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!! I went out of town for a friend's bridal shower and wanted to show you some pictures as well as my nails for the party. My mom was throwing the shower so I was really there to be a "helper" but I still got to enjoy the shower, too! I wish I had more pictures of the room set up for you all, but at least I can show some  We set up a "photo booth" for the guests to put on silly props and have their pictures taken. Here are some of the goofy pictures:

 This was my photo booth picture! I am totally digging the nerd glasses and pimp hat! :D

 Here is a picture of my sister, Chloe, and I. We were having more fun with props! hehe

And this is one of  my mom and Mimi(grandma). I just love this picture of them!!

Haha, the photo booth was a big hit! Everyone got to take home a copy of their picture and leave a copy in a photo book for the bride-to-be along with their "advice" for a happy marriage. :)
Me, Savannah(the lucky bride-to-be!), and Chloe. :)

 Again with Savannah!

Okay, now it's time for the nail pictures!! I did my sister's nails as well as my own. The shower theme was Breakfast At Tiffany's so we got Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter for our nails!! Here are Chloe's nails:
We put some falsies on her nails because she wanted fancier, long nails for the occasion. 
I used: 2 coats of FP Tiffany Imposter
Stamped Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On with an image from Bundle Monster plate BM-201
1 coat of OPI I Juggle...Men(you can't see the shimmer in this picture, but it was there in person)
Top coat of Poshe.

 These are my nails. We were in a rush to set up for the shower so they aren't as clean as I'd like, but I was happy enough with them!! (you can still see a bit of staining on my nails in these pictures, I really need to find a good pale base coat color for french manicures while I wait for it to finish growing out!)

I taped off my tips and did FP Tiffany Imposter.
Then, I stamped Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White Out over just the blue part with Bundle Monster plate BM-203.
Next, I just did the thin black line with Sinful Colors Black on Black and a striper brush.
One coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust for some sparkle :)
Topped with Poshe.

And this picture is here because  loved this flower in my parents' garden and wanted to share. :)

So, overall, it was a fun weekend with pretty nails. What do you think? Thanks for reading!


Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving that design using the BM-201! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Crystal, thanks! I had never tried that image and am so glad my sister picked it because I ended up loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I don't think I have the patience to do any stamping but it looks soooo good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fashion Footing, thanks!! Stamping is super quick and easy! I bet if you tried, you would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both nails.... Especially yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @imfeelingnail-venturous, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photobooth nails. LOVE the manis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the way you did your nails in this one!

    ReplyDelete