Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Color Club Pucci-licious Layering!

Good morning, readers! How are you today? Our day started out nicely when we walked outside to take nail pictures and realized it was only 63 degrees out(in Georgia!). We took a fun walk around the block to enjoy the weather :)

While on vacation this weekend, I was able to go into Ross and found 2 Color Club sets, Starry Temptress and Poptastic! I bought each for myself and a second set of them for my sister since she was there with me! I know, these are definitely not Fall colors, but at 7.99 each for 7 polishes, it is such a great deal and I can enjoy them all year long if I want to!! LOL 


I wanted to try the purple from the Poptastic collection, Pucci-licious, and this is the mani I ended up with:
I used: Base coat of OPI Nail Envy
2 coats of Color Club Pucci-licious
1 coat of Barielle Buddha-ful
1 coat of OPI I Juggle...Men
Top coat of Poshe
I love how you can really see the tiny specks of shimmer from I Juggle...Men in this picture!!

So what do you think? I love it!! The Barielle flakies are such an amazing color against this purple, and the I Juggle...Men adds a little more :) Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I want this Color Club color so bad!! I was able to find the Starry Temptress collection at TJ Maxx. I've only ever found the Alter Ego collection at Ross.

    This is great layering! I have a blue flakie, I might need to try it over a purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the flackies in this! Simply fantastic mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Love the holo top coat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a Ross. I've been reading everywhere that people are finding great polishes there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, my cousin just bought me the Poptastic collection from ross and iI can't wait to try them out! I love neons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is one awesome manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much, everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try color club polishes, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! Where do you buy color club polishes?

    ReplyDelete