Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 4: Green Nails

Happy Sunday!! How are you all today? I think I will go on a major cleaning spree today, but had to do my green nails first(and hope they don't get too messed up in the cleaning lol). I am pretty excited about this design. :)

 I used: Base coat of OPI Nail Envy
1 coat of Zoya Veruschka
Color Club Twiggie for the frog body
China Glaze Starboard for the leg lines
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White on for the eyes
Sinful Colors Black on Black for the mouth and pupils
Color Club Poptastic for the tongue
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes for the fly
Top Coat of Poshe.
I used my tiny detail brush and dotting tools to make the frog. :)

 I love this picture of the fly and tongue :)


Since Veruschka is a matte, this is what it looked like without the top coat. I liked the different finishes, but I needed the Poshe to smooth out the frogs more so I opted for the top coat.

What do you think? It's one of my favorites to date. Thanks for reading!!
Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. aww this is tooo cute, i love this too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did a great job! I like the color you used as the background especially since it's sparkly =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is laugh out loud hilarious! I love this a lot! ESP the fly! Impressive big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is soo cute!!! I love your take on tis challenge!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! I love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good at freehand! Love the matte base...cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love them! They look soooooooo adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing the freaking CUTEST nail art lately Jacki! Loves em :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg. these are so amazing and cute. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much, everyone!!!! :) I really appreciate the comments and feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible!!! Your talent just keeps on growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just amazing =D The frogs are soo cute!

    I'm really happy to see that you're doing nail art in this challenge, since I'm a nail art girl myself :p

    ReplyDelete