Monday, September 5, 2011

Revlon Starry Pink

I have another of the 3 Revlon glitters to show you today. I already posted about Facets of Fuchsia and this is the only other one I have. There is a blue/teal glitter that also came out with this collection, but I didn't want it as much as these 2 so I decided not to spend my money on it. Anyway, on to the pictures!

I like this color best in the shade/indoors as shown above. Such a pretty color, I have nothing like it and wouldn't normally wear such a pale color, but with the glitter, it makes it so much prettier!

 Here it is in the sun. Can't tell if it's just my picture or what, but in the sun it doesn't seem to flatter my skintone like it did in the shade LOL


So what do you think of it? Would you wear it? I don't know how often I will, but it's nice to have as an option for a day I can't have crazy nails or want to tone it down a bit. Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the blue! I love that shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is definitely different, kind of modest but fun at the same time. It's different from anything in my collection, so it's definitely worth having! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely wear it, but I'd layer it over something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jossie, thanks!!

    @Emily, absolutely!! You are welcome!

    @Sandra, that's a good idea. I wonder what to layer it over since it's not very sheer and would "milk" whatever color it was over

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this polish just the way it is! It is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @imfeelingnail-venturous, awesome!! I think I do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really unique to me because I don't often see a pale polish with dark glitter like this. Interesting! But I don't think this is something that I'd wear since I tend to sport vibrant shades most times.

    Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swatch And Learn, you're welcome. And thanks, I think it's nice to have but I'm usually with you on wearing more vibrant colors...or at least not pale nudish ones

    ReplyDelete