Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 19: Galaxies

Good morning everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog! Today's challenge was Galaxy Nails and I was a bit nervous about this one. Thankfully, though, it's a lot easier than I thought and I ended up loving it MUCH more than those half moon nails yesterday! It was a lot of different colors and glitters sponged on with a ripped up makeup triangle and I don't even think my pictures do it justice. Much prettier in person because the different angles show the different types of glitters.

 In the sun.

Out of direct sunlight.

I used: Base color of Pure Ice Electric!
A coat over that of OPI I Juggle...Men
Then I sponged on in various areas:
Essie Blanc,
Ulta Material Girl,
piCture pOlish denim,
Wet n Wild Jungle Fever,
a-england Lady of the Lake,
Ozotic 528,
China Glaze White Cap,
and Nubar 2010.
Top Coat of Out the Door.

I really like how these turned out and keep looking at them. I even love my right hand because it was easy enough to look as good as the left in this mani! You should definitely try it sometime!! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. these really looks like a galaxy! so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I haven't tried the galaxy nail yet, I'm kinda intimidated too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. I am scared to try the galaxy nail too... it looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool- i love these galaxy looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Is blown away* I simply LOVE the tidbits of glitter on the ring finger - really makes this one stand out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It came out great and I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies!! I was happily surprised

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely mani. The purple makes the other colors POP!

    ReplyDelete