Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 23: Inspired By A Movie

Hello readers!! You will see more "mommy" coming out today with my movie inspiration: How To Train Your Dragon! It's one of my favorite kid movies we have at our house and it was too fun to do these nails!




What are your thoughts? These are definitely not ones that I duplicated onto my other hand as it took me long enough with my right hand doing the details. I loved looking at these ones and Hailey got a big kick out of them! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget about my giveaway! Ending TONIGHT!
Pin It!

26 comments:

  1. Really love the Zippleback! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!! Love that movie too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! That's my favorite newer "kids"/3D movie. Absolutely love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so cute! Such a great movie, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really great mani! I'm going to show my son these nails when he comes home from school. He's going to love them (then immediately request that I do these nails, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMg rhbherbbeivbiuhcisb lol
    i LOOOOOOOVe this mani! i love this movie! you did an amazing job with the details!!! loooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone!!! We had to watch the movie again this morning because of the nails and I still think it's a favorite movie of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Come do my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great job! I love that movie too, I use to watch it all the time with my nephew when it first came out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic!!!! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your dragons are brilliant! Great job!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sister has some serious talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, awesome job!!! :) they came out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it! <3

    p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word how cute are these?!?!? I just LOVE this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this movie! Nice idea this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh - I'm seeing these a year late and I LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete