Sunday, September 4, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia=DL Bad Romance Dupe!

Morning readers!! I have an exciting new polish to share with you today from Revlon. It is only available in Target right now, but it should be out in the next month or 2 in other stores(or so I've read). It's called Facets of Fuchsia and it's a very close dupe for the expensive($18!) Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance polish. This was under $3.50 at my target. :) 


 
This was 3 coats. I love the black jelly base, as well as the fuchsia glitters.  



 And because Jennifer at The Exotic Lacquer dared me to matte it, here it is with Essie Matte About You on top!


What are your thoughts? I like it a lot more than I was expecting! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. ITS AWESOME! I really like it matte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That does look lke a dupe! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely on you. I think I might have a go at mattifying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this one yet, but I like the way it looks matte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, it's gorgeous, I like it in both ways - shiny and matte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to go out and buy this today! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone!!! Definitely cool when it's matte!! Can't beat the dupe price, either!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought this one and now I'm excited to wear it! I love it matte too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, this is stunning! Usually I don't pay much attention to Revlon polishes, but this one is incredible. I'll have to try to find it.

    Pretty swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete