Thursday, September 22, 2011

He's Home!!

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to share my exciting news that my husband arrived home safely from Afghanistan! I have a few pictures to share with you, as well as my awesome camo nails I did for when we went to the airport to pick him up!

Here are my nails:
"MY <3 IS HOME" on the fingers. 
I used: Base Coat of OPI Nail Envy
Base color: Ulta Taupe on a Rope
Camo pattern(using my biggest dotting tool and making irregular shapes) with: butterLONDON British Racing Green, Ulta Army of 1, and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys.
Striper Brush and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Quick Brick for the words.
Top Coat of Out The Door.

What do you think? I wish the red was more of a contrast since it seems a little harder to read the words on the camo, but I still love how they turned out. 

Here are 2 more pictures from our day:
 Here is the sign we made for our door this morning. :)

And here is our group shot at the airport. :) We are so happy to be all together again!! 

Thanks for reading! I have a few days worth of scheduled posts so we can spend some family time together.
Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. First of Congrats and its great tha he reached back and u guys having time together. Seondly very good idea to show ur love..Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    Your nails are adorable btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am SO happy for you!! I was just in your shoes in May! Enjoy your time together with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful nails and beautiful pic!!
    ...ill see you next year, wah...lol. X P
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for him being home! What an adorable family you have!! :)

    Great mani too!

    What a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww congrats on having him back home again! That's precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice looking family!!! SO glad he's home safe for you guys!! Love the mani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I'm so glad he's home, I know you must be over the moon right now. Thank you to your whole family for your service to our country, you have my deepest gratitude and respect! And, your nails are FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad he is home! Great looking family! Love the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone!! I couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! I am so happy he is back home safe and sound!! I love the mani, super cute!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mani, glad your husband is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the camo mani. Such a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy for your family. Thank you all for your service to our country!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet you are over the moon :) I am so happy your family is together again! I am an Army wife also! Thank you, your family, and your husband for your service!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are really pretty, and your family is lovely!

    ReplyDelete