Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 16: Tribal Print

Hello lovely readers! This is another scheduled post. It may take me a few days to reply to any comments but I will read them all when I come back!

Tribal Print day. This was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The fun part was picking out the colors. Other than that, it's all lines and very simple to do with a thin striper brush, dotting tool, and polish.
 I used: Base Color of Essie Blanc
Stripes and dots with OPI Love Is A Racket, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, China Glaze Custom Kicks, and Sinful Colors Black on Black.
Top Coat of Out the Door.


What do you think? It's super fun and bright so I love it! Completely different than anything I've done before, so that makes me happy! Thanks for reading and have a safe weekend!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Nice nail art! It must have been fun doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors together-plus the design is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I always think tribal print looks so cool but I don't know if I have the patience to do it! This looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i wish i could do these designs like you! : O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man tribals always look so crazy! This one in particular has a wonderful color combo...I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I love you blog name! Something different. Secondly, this is a gorgeous tribal design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one of my favorites! i love it!! i want a dress with that pattern, toooooo

    ReplyDelete