Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 15: Delicate Print

Hello readers!! This is a scheduled post, as my husband came home from Afghanistan yesterday and I wanted to be able to spend some time with him for the next couple of days without needing to be online. Delicate Print was today's challenge. I think there are many ways you can interpret that and this is what I came up with. I recently found the Wet n Wild Mermaid's Cove collection at a CVS out here and knew I had to have Waves of Enchantment! Gorgeous!

I used: 2 coats of Waves of Enchantment
China Glaze Passion and my favorite Bundle Monster plate BM-201
Top Coat of Out the Door


It's almost hard to tell there was a design over the shimmery color so I consider it "delicate" and I really love how these looked together!! So pretty. What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I really like Waves of Enchantment, it looks great on you! Cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how 'delicate' it is! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these two go together-sometimes, the look is just for you-like only you can see it-i like those for a change-instead of loud and in your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful print! Give your husband a big hug and a HUGE thank you from me! Glad he made it home ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the waves of enchantment. I will probably look for it! I also love how you site your BM plate so I can replicate! =)

    ReplyDelete