Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 7: Black and White Nails

Good morning, readers! Today marks the end of the first week of the 31 day challenge! I am really enjoying this. The only down side is that sometimes I love my design too much and it stinks that I have to take it off after only one day to do the next challenge. At least I am going to have a lot of cute ideas for when the challenge is over.

Today is Black and White Nails day. I have already done panda nails before I started my blog and wanted to try something different. It only took about 2 seconds to realize there was a super cute animal that was black and white besides a panda:
I used: Base Coat of OPI Nail Envy
2 Coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme
Essie Blanc for the belly and eyes
OPI In My Back Pocked for the beaks and feet
Bows are from the Hello Kitty Nail Stickers off of the Born Pretty site that I won in Rebecca's giveaway!

What do you think? Up close, you can see that some of the stickers didn't lay that flat. Next time, I'll wait a long time until the polish underneath is harder so they can't sink in a bit, but love them otherwise! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

23 comments:

  1. These are amazing =) So cute and not too complex =) Did you start with a white or a black base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are freaking adorable! Penguins are my favorite thing ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freaking cute! You better do a tutorial so I can learn how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Quit doing such awesome posts for your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great babe! Do you remember when we were going to get a penguin as a pet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! These are too adorable for words! You're rocking this challenge!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinking cute! Love the bows !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I'm impressed! They look professional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another favorite of mine!! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Penguins are one of my favorite animals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is incredible! Such a great job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete