Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 6: Violet Nails

Hey there, polish friends! It's time for Violet Day on my blog. I was having a bit of a hard time trying to decide what I could paint on my nails that are purple..and ended up going with a cute patchwork design instead of something purple like grapes. I got the idea and directions from Kayla's blog tutorial, go check it out(as well as her other posts and tutorials, she is a sweetheart and awesome at nail art!).

I used: Base Coat OPI Nail Envy
Essie Blanc for the first color coat.
Striper brush and Wet n Wild Black Creme for the lines
Nubar Violet Sparkle, Ulta Tutu Cute, and Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac for the patch colors
Top Coat of Poshe.

I love how this turned out!! What do you think? Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE! I will be remembering this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, this is INCREDIBLE! Purple is my all time favorite, and the patchwork is adorable! If you don't mind, I might try to do something like this for my blog as well. I'll provide a link back to this and Kayla's tutorial, of course, I give credit where credit is due =]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way this turned out!!! Great job!! And that Nubar Violet Sparkle is to die for!! Love it!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love it! I love the patch of sparkles =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!!
    And @Lindsey, please feel free!! That's why I share the ideas on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your nail designs. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! You never cease to amaze me! Your designs are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man you really amaze me with your designs!! Such pretty colors and such a nice job with the design!

    ReplyDelete